Sunday, January 2, 2011

Glitter is Glam Challenge in the Moxie Fab World



I have fallen in love with boxes!  I saw the posting for the Glitter is Glam Challenge and thought about fairies!  I glitter embossed the top of this box, punched the edges with a Martha Stewart punch, added an edge of ribbon with glitter, embossed the die cut starts and embossed the fairy stamp with gold glitter.  I thought it would make a great tooth fairy box or a make a wish box!  I haven't seen any boxes entered for this challenge --but I am new and just thought it would be fun to play with glitter.

Susan, Blissfully!

3 comments:

  1. That's a lot of glitter! Tres glam! I haven't seen any boxes yet, either, but I'm glad you entered this one. You're so good at boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susan! Thanks for entering the Glitter is Glam challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet gift box! You don't even need to put a gift inside, Susan :o)

    ReplyDelete