Sunday, March 6, 2011

March!!

The month of March is finally here and I realize I have not been doing much on my blog!  I posted a lengthy blog a few weeks ago about a woman and two babies I worked with at the hospital but then had to delete it because it may have been possible to identify her...and since that posting, I have been trying to ponder what I want this blog to represent. I find it really challenging to NOT post my work as a chaplain but also respect the HIPPA laws surrounding privacy...but what to do with the amazing stories and miracles I experience on a regular basis.  I am not sure...

So, with that in mind, I am going to keep things short and wait to see what my website looks like in the coming weeks because the blog will be integrated right on the website--if that is how I even explain it!

I am excited to begin Lent this coming Wednesday and hope to have some regular postings once the website is complete.

In the mean time, enjoy the loving changes in the weather as we move toward spring and remember the ABC's--awaken the spirit, bring joy to others and create beautiful things!

No comments:

Post a Comment